ibo See igbo
- A people of south-east Nigeria.
- A member of the Ibo people.
- The language spoken by the Ibo people and elsewhere in southern Nigeria.
- French: Ibo (1)
- Ibo (people)
Ibo may refer to:
IBO can stand for:
- Independent Business Owner - an owner of a franchise, especially in a multi-level marketing business.
- Institute of British Organbuilding
- International Baccalaureate Organization, which operates the International Baccalaureate programmes
- International Boxing Organization
- International Bowhunting Organization
- International Biology Olympiad, an annual competition
- Intellectual Property Business Organization
Ibo in German: Ibo (Begriffsklärung)
Ibo in Esperanto: IBO
Ibo in French: IBO
Ibo in Italian: IBO
Ibo in Dutch: Ibo
Ibo in Japanese: IBO
Ibo in Polish: IBO
Ibo in Kölsch: IBO (Watt ėßß datt?)
Ibo in Slovak: Ibo
Ibo in Finnish: IBO